The Seiko SSC301 (V172-0AT0) is a 44mm men's solar watch with a stainless steel case and a black analog dial. It uses a V172 caliber quartz movement. The watch should run for up to 6 months when fully charged and will recharge when placed in the light.
- Calendar and date
- It works automatically, the date changes automatically after every 24 hours
- Solar Powered Movement, absorbed by a solar panel behind the crystal. This solar panel converts the light into electrical energy to power the watch. Therefore we have not to worry regarding battery
- Lumibrite Hands, making it easy to see the time at night
- This watch is made for the swimmers and it has 100 meters water resistance
- The approximate Case Thickness of watch is 45mm
- 12mm approximate Case Diameter
The bracelet will fit a maximum wrist size of approximately 180mm circumference.
Should you need the bracelet to be made smaller we offer a Bracelet resizing service for Free!!! Simply message me after you have purchased the watch (but before dispatch) with the required size and I will resize the bracelet for you for free. All links removed in this process will of course be sent with the watch. If no message is received no alterations will be made and the watch will arrive with the full sized bracelet.