This is a customised Seiko Kinetic Mens Divers Watch BFK ~ SKA371P1.
The watch is in superb condition and has had a full service and a brand new Capacitor fitted.
- Kinetic watch
- Powered by the movement of your body
- Stainless Steel Case & Bracelet
- Big Chunky, Solid Watch (Hence the nickname BFK.......Big F...... Kinetic)
- Customised using a Green Bezel Insert
- Day window
- Black Dial with lumibrite indices
- Stainless Steel and Lumibrite Hand Set
- Seconds hand
- Seiko Hardlex Crystal with no marks or scratches
- Fold-over Button Release Clasp with divers extension
- Case is 47.7mm across including the crown
- Case is 50mm from lug to lug
- Case is 14.6mm thick from top to bottom
- Dial is 29mm in diameter
- New Upgraded Li-Ion capacitor and case gasket fitted professionally, by Watchkings, using Seiko's own silicon sealing grease throughout
There are some hairline marks (swirling) on the bezel and all over the entire case, as you would expect, and is commensurate with light occasional use.
This is the original Stainless Steel Bracelet, which will fit a maximum wrist size of 200mm approximately.
Capacitor fitted 18/08/2019 which works perfectly and holds maximum charge. Watch will be kept charging until sale is made.
Sadly we do not currently have the ability to pressure test the watches so can offer no guarantee of water resistance. A local watch shop should be able to offer this service fairly cheaply.
Customer satisfaction is our goal so please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have or to contact us after purchase if there is anything we can do.
Seiko Kinetic Explained!
Like mechanical and quartz, Kinetic is a platform. Over the past 20 years, SEIKO has created on this platform a suite of Kinetic movements, each bringing unique features to the consumer.
It was at the 1986 Basel Fair that SEIKO unveiled its first Kinetic prototype. Introduced under the trial name of 'AGM', it was the first watch in the world to convert kinetic movement into electrical energy. It was the first step in a development that, 20 years later, has made Kinetic synonymous with environmental friendliness, high performance and long-lasting convenience to a generation of users worldwide. From the launch in 1988 of the first commercially available watch (then under the new name AGS) until today, over eight million Kinetic watches have been sold (as of 2007).